VEO Network terms & conditions of use agreement
SECTION 1 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
- By accessing, navigating, and/or using this website (hereinafter referred as the WEBSITE), and by ordering and/or purchasing something from BTL NETWORK CORP., d.b.a. VEO NETWORK, hereinafter referred as VEO NETWORK, YOU engage in its services, and acknowledge that YOU have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by, adhere to, and to be responsible for compliance with the following Policies, Notices, Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred as the TERMS) between VEO NETWORK and YOU, and with all applicable international and local laws and regulations, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink or referred to in the WEBSITE. Please, read and acknowledge the content of these TERMS before accessing or using this WEBSITE. If YOU do not agree with any of these TERMS, YOU are prohibited from accessing, navigating, and using by any means this WEBSITE, and from purchasing and/or ordering any products, services, materials, tools, and packages from VEO NETWORK. Acceptance of use, purchasing and/or ordering through this WEBSITE is expressly limited to these TERMS. These TERMS apply to all users of this WEBSITE, including but not limited to browsers, vendors, suppliers, purchasers, customers, clients, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
- YOU are prohibited to use VEO NETWORK’s products, services, materials, packages, tools, resources, features, content, and information (all together hereinafter referred as PRODUCTS & SERVICES or P&S) of the WEBSITE: (a) for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; (b) to violate any regional, international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (c) to infringe upon or violate VEO NETWORK intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (d) to collect or track the personal information of others; (e) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code; (h) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (i) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (j) to practice or apply harassment and/or discrimination of any type; and (k) for any obscene or immoral purpose. VEO NETWORK reserves the right to terminate YOUR use of the P&S of the WEBSITE or any related website for violating any of related prohibited uses.
- YOU acknowledge and agree that YOU have reviewed and understood the content within VEO NETWORK knowledge base outlining details on how VEO NETWORK’s P&S work and its scope of service.
- By agreeing to these TERMS, YOU declare and confirm that YOU are at least the age of majority in YOUR local, region, state or province of residence, which is an essential and absolute condition for accessing, navigating, and/or using this WEBSITE.
- VEO NETWORK may also, at any time and at its sole discretion, offer new and/or updated P&S that may be added to the current WEBSITE’s content and that shall also be considered subject to these TERMS.
- VEO NETWORK reserves the right to update, modify or replace, at any time, any parts of these TERMS. It is YOUR obligation to check this page for updates and changes. YOUR continued use of or access to, ordering or purchasing from this WEBSITE following the posting of any updates, modification or replace constitutes acceptance of those updates and changes.
- This WEBSITE is controlled and operated by VEO NETWORK from its offices within the United States. VEO NETWORK reserves the right to refuse any P&S of its WEBSITE to anyone for any reason at any time.
- VEO NETWORKmakes no representation that products, services and materials in this WEBSITE are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where its contents are illegal, is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from locations outside the United States are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
- YOU understand that YOUR content (not including credit card information which is always encrypted), may be transferred unencrypted and could involve transmissions over various networks.
- The headings used in these TERMS are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these TERMS.
SECTION 2. OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHTS
- All services, information, materials, graphics, photographs, images, artwork, texts, fonts, software and other technology, designs, layout, functions, and other intellectual property contained in this WEBSITE are owned exclusively by VEO NETWORK, and are protected by United States, international and local copyright and trademark laws and regulations.
- The copyright in all P&S provided on this WEBSITE is held by VEO NETWORK. Except as expressly written authorized by VEO NETWORK, none of the WEBSITE’s contacts, products, services, and materials may be duplicated, copied, reproduced, sold, resold, exploited, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of VEO NETWORK.
- YOU agree not to modify or copy the services, products, materials, and/or use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on VEO NETWORKwebsite, or remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. YOU are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this WEBSITE any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
- YOU are automatically and immediately prohibited to continue to use by any means and for any purpose this WEBSITE if YOU violate any of above referred restrictions. Upon this prohibition, you must destroy any downloaded products, materials, and services in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- YOU own all graphics, files, and deliveries that VEO NETWORK creates during any period of time paid in full. YOU will provide all content/copy to be used in VEO NETWORK YOU agree that any materials provided to are proofed and approved to be used in YOUR designs and are not owned or trademarked by a different entity. YOU are responsible that any materials provided can be legally used in VEO NETWORK designs. VEO NETWORK is not liable for the materials you provide as it pertains to license or trademark issues and YOU represent to VEO NETWORKthat all materials provided do not infringe on the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA): In the event P&S are made available to the WEBSITE by third parties, VEO NETWORK is under no obligation to, and do not, scan such content for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, VEO NETWORK respect the copyright interests of others, and therefore adopts the policy not to permit materials known by VEO NETWORK to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the WEBSITE. If YOU believe any materials on the WEBSITE infringe a copyright, YOU should provide VEO NETWORK with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
SERVIO FERNÁNDEZ & PEDRO YASELLI
BTL NETWORK CORP
9675 NW 117th AVE, STE 405
Miami, FL 33178, US.
It is VEO NETWORK policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
SECTION 3. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS.
- All products, services, and materials shown and/or offered in VEO NETWORK’sWEBSITE are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” for YOUR YOU expressly agree that YOUR use of, or inability to use the P&S is at your sole risk. VEO NETWORK makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims, denies and refutes any and all types of warranties, including but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, VEO NETWORK does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the P&S, its internet website or otherwise relating to such products, services, and materials on any sites linked to this WEBSITE.
- YOUR creative round begins when the request or revision is assigned to a VEO NETWORK staff (a creative round is a measurement of creative output and what VEO NETWORK is able to accomplish in a creative round depends on the complexity and total volume of YOUR requests). Requests or revisions will not be assigned if they are unclear, vague or missing required assets and information. Normally any request or revision received before 7pm EST will be assigned that business day. VEO NETWORK staff will plan the delivery time of any work discussed and agreed with YOU. Regularly the average delivery time would be within 48 to 72 hours of placing the order. These timelines may change due to the complexity and nature of the project or work, as ultimately determined by VEO NETWORK staff. Nonetheless VEO NETWORK will make every attempt and effort to deliver a request according to YOUR timelines, however there is no guarantee.
- VEO NETWORK does not warrant that the performance and quality of any P&S purchased or obtained from the WEBSITE or by any means from BTL NETWORK CORP by YOU will meet YOUR
- VEO NETWORK does not guarantee, represent or warrant that YOUR use of the WEBSITE, products, services, materials, packages, tools, content, features, and information will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. VEO NETWORK does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the WEBSITE will be accurate or reliable. YOU acknowledge and agree that from time to time VEO NETWORK may remove or cancel any P&S for indefinite periods of time or at any time, without notice to YOU.
- While VEO NETWORK does the best effort to minimize any mistakes, occasionally there may be information on the WEBSITE that contains errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to products, services, materials, packages, descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. VEO NETWORK reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the P&S or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). YOU acknowledge and agree VEO NETWORK is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness and/or currency of the P&S made available on this WEBSITE. Any reliance on the P&S on this WEBSITE is at YOUR own risk, and VEO NETWORK will not be held responsible or liable for any losses or expenses incurred from errors or omissions.
- VEO NETWORK reserves the right to update, modify or change the contents of this WEBSITE at any time and without notice, but VEO NETWORK has no obligation and does not make any commitments to update any information on its WEBSITE. YOU acknowledge and agree that it is YOUR responsibility to monitor changes to VEO NETWORK’sWEBSITE.
- By using the WEBSITE, YOU are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these TERMS. VEO NETWORKmay revise and update these TERMS at any time without notice.
- Under no event, reasons, or circumstances shall VEO NETWORKand/or its Directors, Officers, Employees, Affiliates, Agents, Contractors, Interns, Suppliers, Service Providers, or Licensors be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, negligence, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising out of the use or inability to use the P&S on or from VEO NETWORK’s WEBSITE, or for any other claims related in any way to YOUR use of any P&S, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the P&S posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available, even if advised of their possibility.
- VEO NETWORK may provide YOU with access to third-party links, stores and tools over which VEO NETWORK neither monitor nor have any control nor input, and therefore YOU acknowledge and agree that such third-parties’ stores and tools are offered through the WEBSITE “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” without any warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. VEO NETWORK shall not be responsible and shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to YOUR use of optional third-parties’ websites, stores, products, services, materials, information and tools. Any use of referred third-parties’ tools, stores, and linked websites is entirely at YOUR own risk, discretions, and responsibility. YOU should ensure to be familiar with and approve of the terms and conditions on which those tools and stores are provided by the third-party providers. YOU acknowledge and agree that VEO NETWORKhas not reviewed all the sites, stores, and tools linked to the WEBSITE and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products, services, materials, packages, content, features, and information should be directed to the third-party.
- By default, YOU acknowledge and agree to provide VEO NETWORKwith a non-exclusive right and license to publish your work in the WEBSITE’s portfolio, social media or other communication efforts. If YOU would like to revoke this right, please notify VEO NETWORK in writing.
- YOU acknowledge and agree that YOUR materials, information, comments or ideas will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. YOU are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. VEO NETWORK take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 4. PRICES, FEES AND REFUNDS.
- VEO NETWORK, at its sole discretion,reserves the right to change at any time and without notice any Prices for any P&S offered through the WEBSITE.
- YOU acknowledge and agree to pay the fees, in such amount and for such billing frequency as specified during registration, in full prior to any obligation of VEO NETWORKto perform under these TERMS. YOU further agree that, upon registering for the products, services, and/or materials through the WEBSITE, you authorize VEO NETWORK to charge your method of payment (e.g. debit card, checking account, credit card, etc.) for the fee amount specified at YOUR sign-up and registration process. YOU agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at VEO NETWORK’s WEBSITE. YOU agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and method of payment with any changes that may occurs (checking account, debit card, credit card numbers and expiration dates, etc.) so that VEO NETWORK can complete YOUR transactions and contact YOU as needed. YOU represent and warrant to VEO NETWORK that such payment information is accurate and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument.
- YOUR account and access to the products, services, and/or materials provided via the WEBSITE may be suspended in the event of non-payment of applicable fees. YOU may submit by written request the reinstatement of your subscription plan for any P&S ordered or purchased made through the WEBSITE, previous the payment of the corresponding reinstatement fees accompanied by the payment of the applicable fees that caused the referred suspension.
- VEO NETWORK, at any time and at its sole discretion,reserves the right, but is not obligated, to limit the sales and/or the quantities of any P&S offered through the WEBSITE to any persons, geographic regions or jurisdictions. VEO NETWORK may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- VEO NETWORK, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse any order YOU place through the WEBSITE, and to limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per business or per order. In the event that VEO NETWORK makes a change to or cancel an order, it may attempt to notify YOU by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided by YOU at the time the order was made.
- VEO NETWORK, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by resellers, dealers, or distributors.
- VEO NETWORK, at its sole discretion,reserves the right to change at any time and without notice all descriptions, characteristics and configurations of products, services, materials, and related packages shown in the WEBSITE.
- VEO NETWORK, at its sole discretion and at any time,reserves the right to discontinue any P&S shown in the WEBSITE. Any offer for any P&S made on the WEBSITE is void where prohibited.
- VEO NETWORK shall not be liable to YOU or to any-third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any P&S.
- Any P&S of the WEBSITE are subject to return or exchange only according to VEO NETWORK’s Return Policy.
- YOU may request a refund within the first 7days of a purchase of any subscription plan only if YOU did not use the P&S you purchased. Beyond this 7 days window there are not refunds for any subscription or purchased plans. Upon cancellation, YOU will be automatically denied accessing to VEO NETWORK’s P&S and to your account.
SECTION 5. INDEMNIFICATION – SEVERABILITY – GOVERNANCE.
- YOU acknowledge and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless VEO NETWORK and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of YOUR breach of these TERMS or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these TERMS is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these TERMS, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- These TERMS and any separate agreements whereby VEO NETWORK provide YOU any P&S shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Miami-Dade County of the United States of America.
- The failure of VEO NETWORK to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these TERMS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These TERMS and any policies or operating rules posted by VEO NETWORK on the WEBSITE or in respect to its products, services, materials, packages, and information constitute the entire agreement and understanding between YOU and VEO NETWORK and govern YOUR use of the P&S, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between YOU and VEO NETWORK (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the TERMS). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these TERMS shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 7. TERMINATION.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These TERMS are effective unless and until terminated by either YOU or VEO NETWORK. YOU may terminate these TERMS at any time by notifying VEO NETWORK that YOU no longer wish to use its P&S.
- YOUR right to use the VEO NETWORK’s P&S shall immediately and automatically terminate upon YOUR breach of any TERMS of this Agreement.
- If in VEO NETWORK sole judgment and discretion YOU fail, or VEO NETWORK suspects that YOU have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these TERMS, VEO NETWORK also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and YOU will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny YOU access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- VEO NETWORK may terminate, at its sole discretion and at any time the P&S offered or being delivered through, from and by the WEBSITE.